Child Protection Level 1 Universal Safeguarding
The course provides basic information on safeguarding. Delegates will learn how to recognise child abuse more easily, know who to pass any concerns on to and what further action may be taken by other agencies.
- What is Child Abuse?
- Signs and Symptoms.
- How to respond to suspicion or allegations.
- What happens after a referral has been made?
- Prevention and working together
- Phase: All
- Date: Tuesday 25th September 2018
- Time: 9.15am - 1.15pm
- Venue: The Downs School - Map
|Phil Wilson||Phil Wilson is a Specialist Leader in Education and Deputy Head(Junior) at The Downs School|