|To understand what makes a secure attachment between a baby and parent.
• To define the positive implications of a secure attachment.
• To identify the causes and implications of insecure attachments.
• To interpret classroom behaviour in the light of attachment theory.
• To offer a toolkit of interventions to support looked after learners.
• To explore ways of interacting with children that are helpful and supportive of learning
- Phase: Primary and Secondary
- Date: Tuesday 30th October 2018
- Time: 9am - 1.15pm
- Venue: The Downs School - Map
|Robin Douglas||Virtual School Headteacher|